Annette uses the freshest local ingredients to make the best pickles, jams and preserves that you have ever tasted.
All are made on site in the kitchen on our farm, with the care and attention that only a true artisan can manage.
Varieties available at different times of the year include:
- Chilli Jam (a perennial favourite)
- Tomato and Ginger Jam (Annette’s grandmother’s recipe)
- Marmalades made from many different citrus
- Seasonal fruit jams, such as nectarine, peach, mulberry, fig and many more
- Grape Jam (another family favourite recipe)
- Indian Orange Pickle
- Lime and Chilli Pickle (Indian style and very hot)
- Beetroot Relish
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Various types of Chutney
Not all varieties are available at all times, due to seasonal availability of the ingredients.
Large jars – $10-
Small jars – $8-
Chilli Sauce – $7-
Sometimes we also have home made Apple Cider Vinegar, as well as Annette’s caramelised version for salad dressing.