In the Wingham Chronicle
We had a lovely article written about us in the local paper, the Wingham Chronicle:
Christmas leftover recipe
Pytt i panna – or translated from Swedish “small pieces in a pan.”
This is one of Les’ favourites. He used to hate leftovers but now he asks for them.
- Dice potatoes into small cubes, fry until brown in pan in a little oil.
- Remove from pan.
- Saute leftover meat (also diced) until hot. Any meat can be used here
- You can add some leftover gravy or your favourite mustard – it’s all up to you.
- Add cooked potatoes, warm through, then add lots of chopped parsley.
- Top with fried egg or raw egg yolk – yum!
- Serve with The Edible Forest’s Zucchini Relish or any fermented veggies you like.